A completely natural product. No Carcinogenic Trihalomethanes from the Chlorination process because we do not use Chlorine. Bottled at the source from the unique Hydrological formation in the Perth Hills. The area imparts a natural balance of Minerals and Body-Perfect Ph. The aged, Clay Soil was leached of Heavy Metals millenia ago and this protects the subterranean source from all manner of potential contamination.
Chlorinated to disinfect. Chlorination produces By- products which are toxic. It is only effective against dental decay as a surface treatment (use Toothpaste instead). Once swallowed it has no effect on teeth. Bottles water is a food product regulated under the food standard code (mandatory compliance). Tap water is not regulated as a food product and is compared with the Australian drinking water guidelines (not mandatory compliance).
Trihalomethanes (THMs) are chemical compounds in which three of the four hydrogen atoms of methane (CH4) are replaced by halogen atoms. Many trihalomethanes find uses in industry as solvents or refrigerants. THMs are also environmental pollutants, and many are considered carcinogenic. - google.com
- By products of the Chlorination Process.
- Distillation is not capable of removing THM.
- Only water which has never been Chlorinated can be free of Trihalomethanes.
* Approximate percentage only
- Produces toxic carcinogens
- Produces toxic Trihalomethanes
- Surface water
- Chlorinated to disinfect
- Once chlorinated, always chlorinated
Unfortunately, we are learning the hard way that our attempts to prevent illness by adding chlorine in drinking water has contributed to another problem - the increase of cancer and heart disease.
Check out what some American experts have to say:
“Cancer risk among people using chlorinated water is as much as 93 percent higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine,” according to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality.
According to the breastcancerfund.org,“One common factor among women with breast cancer is that they all have 50 to 60 percent higher levels of these chlorination by-products (THMs) in their fat tissue than women without breast cancer . . .”
“Long-term drinking of chlorinated water appears to increase a person’s risk of developing bladder cancer as much as 80 percent,”as documented in a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Some 45,000 Americans are diagnosed every year with bladder cancer.
“The drinking of chlorinated water has finally been officially linked to an increased incidence of colon cancer. An epidemiologist at Oak Ridge Associated Universities completed a study of colon cancer victims and non-cancer patients and concluded that the drinking of chlorinated water for 15 years or more was conducive to a high rate of colon cancer,” according to Health Freedom News, January/February 1987.
Diagram: S . Richardson. Disinfection by-products and other emerging contaminants in drinking water.
Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 22(10), 666-684, 2003.
(c) Apostle Spring Water 2005
- Fluoride displaces hydroxide
in the tooth’s crystal structure
- Only effective against decay as a tooth surface treatment
- Toothpaste is much more potent than doped water
- Professionals cannot agree if “safe and effective” or “the protected pollutant”
- Dental decay is most closely associated with diet (sugar, nutrition) and age.
- Populations without Fluoridation do not appear to have the dire problems proposed
By pro-fluoridation groups
- Not decisevley effective
- Too much is toxic unlike vitamin supplimentseg Folic Acid